We will continue to meet on Thursday nights at 7:00 pm for the our Spring Growth Groups, but a few important scheduling changes have been made. Tonight (5/16) we will be meeting for session three, but session four will be pushed from May 23rd to May 30th, as we will not be meeting on the 23rd as originally scheduled. Here is an updated list of the session dates form this point forward:
May 16th: Session 3: The Best Bible Teacher (John 16:12-14)
May 24th: (postponed, see below)
May 30th: Session 4: Water, Wind, and Fire (Luke 3:16)
June 6th: Session 5: Who’s in Control? (Luke 24:45-49)
June 13th: Session 6: Help When We Need it Most (Romans 8: 26-27)
When God’s Spirit Moves (Six Sessions on the Life-Changing Power of the Holy Spirit) by Jim Cymbala and Dean Merrill
“In this six-session DVD study, we will not only learn about the person of the Holy Spirit, we will learn:
- How to make room for the Spirit’s action in our lives and church.
- How God wants to work through our gifts and talents to enable us to do what only He can do.
- How to listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God’s Word to our lives.
- How the Spirit can bring healing to our body, emotions and our relationships.
- How a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world.
- How you church can become a place where people regularly experience God’s presence and His power.