When God’s Spirit Moves (Six Sessions on the Life-Changing Power of the Holy Spirit) by Jim Cymbala and Dean Merrill
“In this six-session DVD study, we will not only learn about the person of the Holy Spirit, we will learn:
- How to make room for the Spirit’s action in our lives and church.
- How God wants to work through our gifts and talents to enable us to do what only He can do.
- How to listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply God’s Word to our lives.
- How the Spirit can bring healing to our body, emotions and our relationships.
- How a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world.
- How you church can become a place where people regularly experience God’s presence and His power.
When God’s Spirit Moves session titles include:
May 2nd: Session 1: Agent in the Shadows (John 14:16-17)
May 9th: Session 2: Power Source (Ephesians 3:16)
May 16th: Session 3: The Best Bible Teacher (John 16:12-14)
May 23rd: Session 4: Water, Wind, and Fire (Luke 3:16)
May 30th: Session 5: Who’s in Control? (Luke 24:45-49)
June 6th: Session 6: Help When We Need it Most (Romans 8: 26-27)